Ready for a challenge? Join our growing team.
At accurat.ai data is key for what we do. And we have lots of it! Our goal is to use this data to construct accurate offline behaviour insights of mobile users. Data insights range from places and events users attend, in which context (eg. weather condition), to what estimated demographics they belong… all based on their real-world behaviour.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REP WITH MARKETING SKILLS (OR VICE VERSA ;))
Accurat has multiple solutions for marketing, communication and consumer insights / market intelligence teams
at the larger retail companies in Belgium and the Netherlands. Our post-lockdown barometer
is a relevant solution that compares store visits for brands before and after the lockdown to inform them about their recovery as a brand compared to their competitors. Over 60 brands requested access to the barometer.
To support our growth, we are looking for a hands-on marketing & sales enthousiast
that can help us with multiple tasks (as is the case in a startup full of ambition):
- Follow-up of current efforts and nurture the interest of our current prospects
- Define the most appropriate target audience for future solutions
- Create and (co-)produce initiatives (like our Safe app or the Post-Lockdown Barometer)
- Create content for both inbound (linkedIN vnl) and outbound campaigns
- Write & follow-up of outbound marketing campaigns (we ❤️ Hubspot) to generate new prospects
- Nurture & follow-up of generated leads
- Prequalify needs and demo our solutions in a face-to-face or digital meeting
- Detect potential (additional) needs of customers and prospects
- Create a proposal together with the team to reach our customers’ goals
- Follow-up of the generated customers (until a ‘customer success manager’ will be hired*)
* the better you do your job, the sooner your colleague will join 😉
What we are looking for?:
- You will join a young, hands-on, ambitious team. You will be given freedom and responsibility. You’ll have to be able to cope with that 😉
- You will work individually, but also together with your colleagues. Hope you like teamwork and are a team player.
- You’re a good listener, know how to understand customer needs but are fluent expressing how our solutions could benefit them.
- To learn fast makes you tick. You’ll learn about location technology, retail and the benefits of personalized advertising.
- Remote work is an option, but you love to spend time in the office as well.
- You know to deal with losing a game on our Playstation 🙂
- You don’t mind to work hard, reach goals and catch a deadline… but you like to start the weekend with a beer or gin tonic from time to time
- You want to go fast, go all the way and enjoys the fact tomorrow might be completely different from today.
- You are ambitious, want to grow, together with the team. The better you do your job, the faster we’ll grow… so you’ll grow! ;-).
We can offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to make you grow together with our company and the trust and freedom to jumpstart pursuing a career in marketing, sales and big data. And we can discuss some other benefits too off course ;-).
In case of interest, please apply by contacting [email protected].